2022 Creative Awards
Industry Job Posts!
Let us help you reach out to skilled, professional employees focused on communications, marketing, graphic design, and more from throughout western Massachusetts. Once your listing is reviewed and approved, we will post it on our website for 30 or more days; and will also send a notice to our constituents letting them know it is available for viewing. The cost is just $75 for each job listing (each title) for members or non-members.
If you have a job post you like to see here, please contact us at email@example.com
Art Director (Senior Level Graphic Designer)
Follow this link to apply:
Art Director (Senior Level Graphic Designer:
Do you have a passion for designing beautiful, designed pieces including print ads, brochures, email campaigns and graphics, static and animated digital ads, etc.? Can you formulate brand design and standards, web and print design concepts and presentations to support corporate identity, print, digital and advertising campaigns?
Primary Position Requirements (Qualifications):
- Confer with account representatives, graphic designers and clients to discuss campaign objectives, budget, presentation approaches, styles and techniques
- Design and develop static and CMS websites from start to finish
- Formulate the overall look or style of a campaign, ensuring all design concepts support, maintain and visually represent the desired concept
- Layout design or presentation approach. Specify material and campaign details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, and video elements to be included
- Provide support to design and production staff and vendors responsible for the final design and production phases of campaigns
- Self-proof and edit work to ensure accuracy
- Remain current on evolving trends, technologies, and concepts within the industry (including SEO)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic and comfortable working at a fast pace with constant change
Additional Position Functions:
- Provide photographic support both on location or in-house
- Support Account Reps in defining and meeting client needs
- Create visual aids for internal use
- Contribute supporting ideas for company marketplace appearance, new articles and blog posts
William Pynchon Medal recipients announced
William Pynchon Medal recipients awarded by: Chris Bouzakis Posted: Oct 7, 2021 / 09:38 PM EDT / Updated: Oct 7, 2021 / 11:22 PM EDTHOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) – The Advertising Club of Western Massachusetts Trustees of the Order of William Pynchon announced their selection...
William Pynchon Awards bestowed on 4 at ceremony (photos)
William Pynchon Awards bestowed on 4 at ceremony (photos) By Frederick J. Gore / Special to The Republican HOLYOKE – A joint ceremony was held by the Advertising Club of Western Massachusetts honoring the 2020 and 2021 recipients of The Order of William Pynchon Award...
Ad Club of Western Massachusetts hosts 2021 Creative Awards Show
Ad Club of Western Massachusetts hosts 2021 Creative Awards Show by: Phillip Bishop Posted: Sep 14, 2021 / 10:32 PM EDT / Updated: Sep 14, 2021 / 10:43 PM EDT NORTHAMPTON, Mass. (WWLP) – The Ad Club of Western Massachusetts hosted its 2021 Creative Awards Show in...
Ad Club and Creative Awards Featured on MassAppeal
Ad Club of Western MA is hosting its 2021 Creative Awards by: Adam Belson Posted: Aug 31, 2021 / 03:21 PM EDT / Updated: Aug 31, 2021 / 03:21 PM EDT (Mass Appeal) – Creativity comes in many forms, especially in the advertising industry. This year, the Ad Club will...
Nominations Sought for Healthcare Heroes Class of 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: George O’Brien (413) 781-8600, ext. 102 firstname.lastname@example.org Nominations Sought for Healthcare Heroes Class of 2021 SPRINGFIELD — In the spring of 2017, the Healthcare News and its sister publication, BusinessWest, created a new and...
Market Mentors Welcomes Five New Team Members
By BusinessWest Staff June 23, 2021 1061 SPRINGFIELD — Market Mentors, a marketing, advertising and public-relations agency, announced the addition of five new team members. The hires span multiple departments, including account services, copywriting, digital...