Post a Job!
Have one to fill?
Let us help you reach out to skilled, professional employees focused on communications, marketing, graphic design, and more from throughout western Massachusetts. Once your listing is reviewed and approved, we will post it on our website for 30 or more days; and will also send a notice to our constituents letting them know it is available for viewing. Cost is just $75 for each job listing (each title) for members or non-members.
- Click on the appropriate registration button below – either as a new user or returning user – and complete the simple contact form. Please provide the required details as noted by an *.
- Following completing your contact form, you will be directed to the job posting form. Be sure to fill in the information requested at the top.
- Feel free to copy and paste your job listing into the listing box, keeping formatting simple and the listing itself fairly brief.
- Also include “how to submit” within your listing; and a deadline, if any. Postings will not be approved without submission instructions.
- Feel free to also include a contact name, email and phone number for job seekers to use if they have questions, if you allow for that.
- Upon completing the posting,
- Non-members: please make payment of $75 per listing. Job listings must be submitted and paid for individually.
- Members: please make payment of $40 per listing. Job listings must be submitted and paid for individually.
- Upon completing payment, you will receive a receipt/acknowledgment for your records.
- Please retain your Ad Club Western MA username and password for use should you have future job listings to post.
Questions? Please email the Ad Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 413/736-CLUB (2582), Box 1.
To view your posting(s), visit www.adclubwm.org/explore/jobs/
Login or Register to leave a post!
Social Media Writer and Coordinator
| Abbie Emeigh
If you thrive in a fast paced work environment, want to join a dynamic and motivated team, and support an “all-hands-on-deck” work philosophy, United Personnel has the ideal opportunity for you! Our client, an Association Management Company based in Western MA, is looking for an experienced and talented
Associate Director of Marketing
Dakin Humane Society is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing.
Does your dream job involve a passion for animals, collaborative creativity, captivating an audience with the life-changing work made possible by our community through stories and imagery? Does expanding a brand that connects an organization