Industry Job Posts!
Let us help you reach out to skilled, professional employees focused on communications, marketing, graphic design, and more from throughout western Massachusetts. Once your listing is reviewed and approved, we will post it on our website for 30 or more days; and will also send a notice to our constituents letting them know it is available for viewing. The cost is just $75 for each job listing (each title) for members or non-members.
If you have a job post you like to see here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Director (Senior Level Graphic Designer)
Follow this link to apply:
Art Director (Senior Level Graphic Designer:
Do you have a passion for designing beautiful, designed pieces including print ads, brochures, email campaigns and graphics, static and animated digital ads, etc.? Can you formulate brand design and standards, web and print design concepts and presentations to support corporate identity, print, digital and advertising campaigns?
Primary Position Requirements (Qualifications):
- Confer with account representatives, graphic designers and clients to discuss campaign objectives, budget, presentation approaches, styles and techniques
- Design and develop static and CMS websites from start to finish
- Formulate the overall look or style of a campaign, ensuring all design concepts support, maintain and visually represent the desired concept
- Layout design or presentation approach. Specify material and campaign details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, and video elements to be included
- Provide support to design and production staff and vendors responsible for the final design and production phases of campaigns
- Self-proof and edit work to ensure accuracy
- Remain current on evolving trends, technologies, and concepts within the industry (including SEO)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic and comfortable working at a fast pace with constant change
Additional Position Functions:
- Provide photographic support both on location or in-house
- Support Account Reps in defining and meeting client needs
- Create visual aids for internal use
- Contribute supporting ideas for company marketplace appearance, new articles and blog posts